The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Contest...

I'm having a contest just in time for Thanksgiving. Join the Turkey Trot and earn FREE JEWELRY!!! It's simple, contact me at (936)348-4133 or erica_blakley@yahoo.com and say "Yes, I want to join the Turkey Trot." I will send you a Premier Designs jewelry catalog and order forms. You will make sales to your friends, family, and co-workers between now and November 30th. Think of all the family you will see over the Thanksgiving holiday. It's also a great time of year to start holiday shopping! You will send your orders and money to me by December 1st. Your orders will be delivered to you in time for Christmas!!! Best of all...you will earn FREE JEWELRY!!!! With all that free jewelry, you can treat yourself or someone else this holiday season!

If you have the highest sales in the Turkey Trot you will receive
$50 More in FREE JEWELRY!!!

No comments: