The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Busy Easter...

I'm a little late in posting some pictures from our busy holiday weekend. Easter came and went so fast this year. It started with Zoey's pre-school Easter party. We made treats for Zoey's classmates, she hunted Easter eggs with all her friends, and she even bumped into the Easter bunny.

Zoey and I decorated these eggs for her pre-school egg decorating contest.

Zoey was so excited when she won third place. It's a good thing Zoey had such a great time at her pre-school Easter party...she spent the rest of the holiday weekend with a 103 degree temperature and a head to toe rash. After a trip to the doctor and a thirty dollar co-pay, I was sent home with an over the counter allergy medicine and a diagnosis of an allergic reaction of some sort! Despite being sick, Zoey really wanted to join in on all our family Easter events. We participated in our local Easter parade and won best overall float. We had three generations on the float and everyone had a great time.

We also had our annual family egg decorating contest.

. Overall we had a great Easter and Zoey is back to her normal non-itchy self!

No comments: