The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y...

This past weekend our friends, David and Nicole, invited us to their son Luke’s second birthday party. David and my husband, Joey, have been friends since high school. They are a great family and we had a great time celebrating with the birthday boy.

As you can see from Luke’s party hat the theme was Mickey Mouse. Even my little man got a pair of ears.

However, Zoey refused to wear her ears. She was too busy playing with her friend Caroline.

As you can see Caroline was wearing her ears. However, Zoey could not be convinced.

Nicole did a great job with the party decorations…


She MADE this cute Mickey Mouse birthday cake HERSELF…

Take a look at these M&M’s…

They have Luke’s picture on them. Is that too cute or what!
Last but not least the kids got to ride Luke’s pony, Baby.

This is the calm before the storm...

as when Zoey learned she had to take turns riding the pony a tantrum proceeded…and those picture are too graphic for public display!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Well, Zozey should have brought her own horse, then maybe she wouldn't have had to share! And Deb, I'm telling Tam you were talkin' smack about her on E's blog! LOL

spanki said...

love the pics! looks like a fun party! poor zozey... paysli and her have the same motto.."what's sharing mean"?