The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too Fast...

On March 16, 2009, my daughter, Zoey, turned three years old. The time has gone by so quickly…I can’t help but reminisce about the past three years. It feels like she was born only yesterday.


On her first birthday, she was still unsteady on her feet with just a few curls around her ears.



On her second birthday, she was running around so fast I could barley stop her long enough to blow out the candles on her cake.



Now, at three she’s no longer my “little” girl. She’s my “big” girl…which she often likes to remind me of. Her little head of blond hair has turned into waist length curls. These days my “Precious” has a lot more spunk and a little bit of sass in her voice...but I love every minute I have spent with her over the past three years. Happy Birthday Precious...your growing up too fast for Mom!

No comments: