The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Jace is Six Months...

I’m a little late in posting Jace's six month pictures...his seven month pictures are just around the corner! This last month was a little hard for baby boy. Jace had a cold that turned into an upper respiratory infection. My sister made several trips to the doctor after Jace began running a high fever. He ended up being admitted to the hospital due to dehydration from the upper respiratory infection. However, he has completely recovered and is doing great.


It seems like every time I take my nephew's picture he is sticking his tongue out at me, and this photo shoot was no exception. Jace's tongue is sticking out in the majority of the pictures I took. I rebelled and refused to post one picture of that baby boy’s tongue..."I’ll show him". So needless to say I only get to post three pictures this month, but he sure is handsome in all three.


The muscle tone is Jace's neck seems to be stronger and he is holding is head up for longer periods of time. My sister is still waiting to be contacted by ECI for an evaluation. She and the doctor just want to make sure that this sweet boy is on track. My sister has a new job in a daycare facility and she is able to bring Jace with her to work. He is not in her class but she is able to stop by and see him throughout the day. The arrangement seems to be working well for both of them. Shae has a little extra spending money and Jace gets to interact with other children his age.


This is one sweet boy and we feel blessed to have him in our lives!

No comments: