The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th Weekend...

I know I've been behind on posting...I’m planning on catching up next week. In the mean time I hope everyone had a great fourth of July weekend. Joey had to work so my grandmother and I headed to my aunt’s house with the kids.



Zoey had to wear her “July 4th bows”…she was so excited when she found these at the store and could not wait to show my aunt.


We enjoyed visiting with my cousin, Candice, and her husband, Cody. They are expecting their first baby in January. ..I’m so excited for both of them.


I caught this picture of my grandmother kissing Zane and I feel in love with it.


This fourth of July I took a moment to really be thankful for how much God has blessed my life. We enjoyed this holiday weekend and I feel lucky to have such a great family.

1 comment:

Lacie said...

The pics turned out cute... i saw the same flag pictures in the latest creating keepsakes scrapbook.. it was a cute page! zozey's 4th of july bows are too cute!