The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girly Girls...

Last weekend, we were invited to McKenna's fourth birthday party. Around our house we love to celebrate birthdays. What's not to love...cake, ice cream, presents...did I mention cake?


McKenna's birthday theme was right up Zoey's alley...girly girl princess party!!


All the girls had such a great time. The first thing on the agenda...dress up. All the girls went through an assortment of dress up clothes to find the perfect outfit.


Zoey ended up in a purple tutu and a pair of fairy wings. After dress up, the girls headed over to the tiara station where they could add a little bling to their crowns.


Last but not least, it was time for a little fingernail painting.


Zoey's color choice...purple. What a fun day...these girls had the time of their lives!!


Thanks McKenna for letting Zoey and I be a part of your special day.

No comments: