The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hostess with the Mostest...

You could be the next Hostess with the Mostest!!! Premier Designs' new holiday promotion is just for you. Host a home show between October 9th and November 23rd and YOU could receive 30%, 40%, or 50% of your home shows total retail sales in FREE JEWELRY!!! Hostess Benefits will be awarded as follows:
  • Home Shows with Total Retail Sales of $100.00 to $399.00 will receive the regular 30% Hostess Benefits.
  • Home Shows with Total Retail Sales of $400.00 to $499.00 will receive 40% Hostess Benefits.
  • Home Shows with Total Retail Sales of $500.00 or greater will receive 50% Hostess Benefits

Your Total Retail Sales can consists of advance orders, home show guest orders, and hostess half-price selections.

What do you do as a hostess??? It's easy...open your home to friends and family and put out a few snacks. I will come in with my jewelry for your guests to view, try on, and purchase. It's a lot of fun and I will even show you some great fall fashion tips. Get a jump on the holiday season and book your show today!!!

For those of you who have already booked home shows with me during the promotional dates you are already qualified to be the Hostess with the Mostest!!!! You ladies should start showing your catalogue now...your advance orders count towards your total retail sales and could get you closer to earning your 50% hostess benefits!!! Make sure to remind your friends and family that it's a great time of year to start shopping for holiday gifts!!!

If you have any questions about our promotion or want to book your own home show contact me at (936) 348-4133.

Who will be the Hostess with the Mostest????

No comments: