The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, May 31, 2010

First Year Down...

Its official, Zoey has finished her first year of pre-school and they ended it with a BANG! The end of the year party was so much fun for all the kiddos. A clown came to the school and she had a few tricks up her sleeve…including a REAL rabbit! You should have heard the excitement that came from all the kids when that black and white bunny poked his head out. Matilda the clown was even able to pull my husband, Joey, into one of her tricks.

You could literally see the fear in his eyes when she started pouring water into a bucket on his head! Lucky for him, she was good at her craft and he stayed dry! Ms. Connie had an array of games set up for the kids including a cookie walk, duck pond, bean-bag toss, bubbles, and many other fun booths. Each child even received a special balloon…Zoey’s was a princess wand.

Zoey came home with rainbow hair, glitter fingernails, and a beautiful painted face.

Its days like this that I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with my children. I enjoyed being with Zoey as she played the games and saw her first magic show! This year has flown by and I’ll be posting more soon about the end of Zoey’s first school year! In the meantime, I want to thank Ms. Connie for all her hard work and commitment. It takes a very special person to do what she does. Zoey had a remarkable year and Ms. Connie is who I have to thank for that!

No comments: