The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Five Months...

As of February 15, 2009, Zane is five months old. This past month has flown by. At his last checkup he weighted 16 pounds 10 ounces and measured 27 ¼ inches long. He does not feel like a newborn anymore and I will miss those days. However, I know everyday brings a new memory and I treasure each one.

My favorite memory this month is finding where Zane is ticklish...right in the fat folds of his neck. It is so sweet listening to his little belly laugh...and the rougher you do it the more he laughs.

Zane is so much more interested in his surroundings. He now reaches for toys and chews on anything he can get his hands on.

His sister has learned to keep her distance as he loves to pull her hair…I guess baby boy is starting to take up for himself. I told sister this day would come.

3 comments:

Laney said...

He is TOO cute. His eyes are just beautiful.

Lacie said...

My favorite is the 3rd pic! As Diddle would say.."him's getting a big boy!"

Mindy said...

Look at those baby blue eyes...he's gonna drive the girls wild!