The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, February 16, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by my sister-in-law over at Lacie B. Mother of 3. Here are the rules...

1. Go to the fourth picture in your computer
2. Post the fourth picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag four more people



What a coincidence...this picture was taken by Lacie and has her little girl in it. Well... Emilie is not a little girl anymore as this picture was taken back in 2005. Lacie and her family always meet Joey and I at my grandmother's house to walk to the annual Madison County Rodeo. This picture was taken of Joey, Emilie, and I right before we got ready to leave.

I have to tag four people...so...here they are...

Sara, Hillary, Laney, and Brandy...have fun girls!!!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

i can't believe how little Em was! She loves her uncle joe and aunt e!

Brandy said...

I finially played the "tagged" game! Sorry it took so long! It's great to see you on here!