The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The End of Week One...

It’s official, Zoey has completed her first week of preschool. I’m so proud of her for adjusting to her new routine so smoothly. She only had one glitch that occurred on the second day of school…she had to sit in time out for not sharing. However, after a good talk from Mom and Dad (via phone) the rest of the week went very well. She rushed to the door of the school house each morning. She didn't even glance back as she went to sit in her seat. I was barley able to get a goodbye out of her as she became engrossed in whatever activity Mrs. Connie had awaiting them. Zoey was very busy this week and made several great art projects including this school bus.



She also practiced spelling and writing her first and last name.



Of coarse, you can’t complete the first week of school without learning the letter "A".



Zoey did several crafts that started with the letter "A"...she painted this alligator her favorite color



...she made this apple wheel…and an alligator puppet, which she reported was her favorite project this week.



Last but not least, Zoey was able to pick a toy out of the treasure chest today. I was not surprised one bit when Zoey excitedly showed me her treasure box pick…a pack of plastic dinosaurs. I love that about her!

1 comment:

Lacie said...

aww... those are such great pics and will be a great scrapbook page! glad she had a great first week!