The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Growing Up...

I noticed the other day that I have not taken any pictures of Zoey since February...where has the time gone! I take pictures because I want my kids to be able to look at them one day and all the good memories of childhood to come rushing back. Well, my baby girl is now three and will be starting preschool on Monday. She is so excited, and in honor of her first school year I decided to start a tradition. I’m going to take pictures of the kids the week before school starts and the week after school lets out to document the physical changes in their appearance...and to justify my expensive hobby to my hubby. So, I decided that Zoey and I would go out by ourselves and have a pre-preschool “photo shoot”.


We had a great time and I loved having a little one-on-one time with her! When I downloaded the pictures onto my computer I realized how much my little girl has changed since February.


She is growing up…her bright blonde hair is a shade darker, her round face has narrowed, and she has a few more freckles.


However, Zoey still has that sparkle in her eye, that unruly curl to her hair, and that beautiful smile on her face…I hope some things never change.


I love you “Precious” and I hope you have a great school year!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Good Luck to you on your very first year of school! The pictures are beautiful...I have got to get you to take ONE year pics of Laura Beth...pretty soon she is not going to be one anymore LOL

Christa

Erica said...

You just let me know what day works for you...I would love to take her one year pictures. Do you have an outfit for her yet?