The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Your Invited...

I’m so excited to announce that I am selling “Premier Designs” jewelry. After attending a party my sister-in-law hosted, I felt compelled to join the adventure and sell products for this company. I’m looking forward to the benefits of selling fine quality jewelry to my friends and family. I will be hosting my own party and you are invited. Feel free to bring a friend or two along for the fun.

I need YOUR help to get started. I’m trying to book as many parties as I can in the next 45 days. My goal is to book at least nine parties during that time period. I would love to hold a party for you!

As a hostess of a “Premier Designs Home Show” you may receive:

  • 30% of the Home Show’s total Retail in “Premier Designs” jewelry of your choice when your guests order $100.00 or more in jewelry.
  • The opportunity to purchase 4 to 8 items at half price based on the total retail of your Home Show

The Hostess may also receive a $25 Hostess Bonus Award for each of the following:

  • Holding your Home Show on the originally scheduled date
  • Having $100 in Advance Sales (before the Home Show)
  • Having 10 or more guests (18 years of age or older) at the Home Show
  • Three or more future bookings by you or your guests at your Home Show

Give me a call and we can put your name on my calendar. If you would like to check out “Premier Designs“ fine line of jewelry, see a catalog, or have any questions please feel free to give me a call at (936) 348-4133 or send an email to erica_blakley@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for your help, and I hope to see you on August 15th!!!

No comments: