The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

You Could Be a Winner Too...

I’m not the lucky type. So, when I win something I’m always so excited! A few weeks ago, my friend Shauna Maness revamped her photography blog. I was up late one night and noticed the new changes. Her blog looks great and I left her a comment expressing how much I liked it. To my surprise, Shauna sent me a gift for being the first person to leave a comment on her new blog! Are these babies cute or what…a set of postcards and personalized initial tags. I love them!!!

She also posted me as a guest reader. Shauna does amazing work and offers some great photography classes! So go to her blog and check it out...http://www.shaunamaness.com/blog/. You won't be sorry!!!

Did I mention you can be a winner too…each week Shauna will select a comment on her blog at random, and the winner will get to pick a set of {art}cards or initials.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Very cool. I love her so much! Ill go check it out!