The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School...

Name: Zoey Blakley
Age: 4
Height: 42 ¾ inches
Weight: 46 pounds

School is back in session for the 2010 school year!!! Along with the first day of pre-school came new supplies, clothes, and shoes.

Zoey was not excited about waking up early this morning. She kept going on and on about an incident last year when she and a friend argued over who had a toy first. What can I say; my daughter has a hard time letting things go and does not forget ANYTHING! However, once she shook the sleep out of her eyes and made it out the door she was looking forward to her day.

She was excited to give her teacher a hug and catch up with all her old friends.

She found her name tag and headed straight for the play dough…one of her favorite craft items.

We made apple cupcakes for her classmates to welcome them back to school!

When I asked Zoey what she was most excited about learning this year she told me being a “betinarian”. For those of you who don’t speak Zoey dialect…she wants to be the veterinarian in the school play! Zoey reported that she had a great day and learned about the letter A. She also sang the song “Apple Annie” for the remainder of the day…Zane was even able to pick up a few of the lines (we sang it that much)! She also said she met many new friends.

She especially liked “the girl with the red hair”. I’m glad she had such a good day today and we both look forward to a great year!

1 comment:

Victoria Prine-Manrique said...

Happy Zoey had a GREAT first day! And very happy that the cupcakes made it in one piece.