The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Challenge...

When one of the blogs I read, Willette Designs, posted a photography challenge to its readers it peaked my interest. When I saw the subject, photograph your loved ones eyes, this picture instantly came to mind.

I took this picture of my son, Zane, and I love everything about it...including the baby drool in the corner of his mouth. Seeing all his sweet baby features in this picture always evokes an emotional response from me. I think photo challenges are fun for everyone...it's a great way to think outside of the box. I'll be taking more eye photos this week and look forward to next weeks challenge. I hope you join in on the fun and photograph your loved ones eyes! Leave a comment with a link to your blog if you join in on the challenge...I would love to see all your photos and I could use a little blog love!

No comments: