The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Boy in Town...

My husband's cousin, Debbie, recently moved back home. When my husband was born, Debbie was 12 years old and quickly claimed him for her own. She spoiled him rotten and he is still known around the Blakley family as "Deb's boy". Since Debbie has been home she has won the hearts of my two children...they adore her! Zane cries every time she leaves because he can't go with her. Well, Debbie's daughter, Hilary (aka: the best babysitter ever...I have to suck up a little), recently had her first baby, Ryan Parker, making Deb a GRANDMOTHER!!! Ok, she's not a grandma she's a "Be-Be". Since Mr. Ryan has been born my kiddos have had a little competition (LOL). Who can blame Be-Be for having a new center of attention...this baby boy is absolutely adorable!!

He turned two weeks old and we had to celebrate with a little picture taking! I LOVE to get crying baby pictures! I know it's mean, but it's real and that's what I love about them. However, Mr. Ryan would not cooperate...not a peep, a whimper, or a cry! You would have never know it was cool outside or that my children were running around screaming like wild Indians. He was perfect...he spent most of his time sprawled out and snoozing!

My next favorite thing to capture are those sweet baby feet.

I even got a wink and a smile out of this little flirt.

He also wanted me to let Joey know..."Deb, has a new boy in town!"

2 comments:

SNM said...

Love those!! Good Job!

Lacie said...

oh my gosh... he is so stinkin' cute! i love those precious baby feet too! great job E!