The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Sweet Deal...

I wanted to let you in on a great special Premier is about to start! It's our 50% Hostess Benefits Special and it begins January 16th. This means more FREE JEWELRY for you as a hostess and that's not all...we also have our spring/summer collection of NEW JEWELRY being released at exactly the same time! Would you like to get a few girlfriends together and be one of the first to take advantage of this great special?

HOW IT WORKS

Book your Home Show with me between Saturday, January 16 and Monday, February 22, 2010. To qualify for 50% Hostess Benefits, a Home Show must have Total Retail Sales (advance orders, guest orders, and Hostess half-price selections) of $450.00 or greater. Hostesses with Total Retail Sales of $100.00 to $499.99 will receive the regular 30% Hostess Benefits. Do you have a friend who loves jewelry? Tell her about this great special! If she books a show with me and uses your name as a referral you will receive a years worth of jewelry coupons!

BOOK YOUR SHOW TODAY!!!

No comments: