The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Post Q&A...

Zoey finished her first year of preschool! I’m so proud of her. She has grown not only physically but socially. She has gained three and a half pounds and grown one inch. Best of all, she met new friends, learned to write her full name, and can recognize EVERY letter of the alphabet. You can see my question and answer session from the beginning of the school year under my post Q&A. I took photos of Zoey at the start of the school year. We went back to the same place to take a few post-preschool photos.

I can only see small changes in her appearance.

However, I know as she grows older and her looks begin to change more drastically; I’ll be grateful I took the time to document this time in her life.


Name: Zoey Blakley
Height: 42 inches
Weight: 46.5 lbs


Mom: School is out. Are you excited about summer vacation?
Zoey: Yes, but I will miss my friends at school.

Mom: What do you want to do this summer?
Zoey: Go to the beach!

Mom: What was your favorite thing about school this past year?
Zoey: Learning my letters…the "applebet". I learned "lots of good stuff". I can write my "whole name".

Mom: What was your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Zoey: Z, because I like my name.

Mom: Who were your friends at school this year?
Zoey: Everyone was my friend.

Mom: Is there anything you did not like about school?
Zoey: The color purple…"it does not smell good".

Mom: Who was your favorite visitor that came to your school?
Zoey: The fireman.

Mom: Why the fireman?
Zoey: Because I got to see his water hose and try on the fireman’s boots.

Mom: What did you like most about Mrs. Connie?
Zoey: She taught us lots of songs.

Mom: What was your favorite song?
Zoey: The "vet song…when my pets are feeling sick my vet can make them better…"

Mom: Did you have a boyfriend this year?
Zoey: No…"boys have germs". (Music to a Mama’s ears)

Thanks Mrs. Connie for all your hard work and a GREAT school year!

No comments: