The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, June 28, 2010

July 4th Crafts...

Zoey came to me today and said “let’s decorate”. July 4th is just around the corner so we decided to find some fun red, white, and blue crafts to whip up. Best of all, they are all…FREE!!! Tweedle Dee Designs has the cutest printable party pack. We made this banner today.

I also plan on using her cupcake toppers too.

I think this craft from eighteen25 is something fun for the kids to do. These buttons will make any outfit patriotic.

I’m making these fireworks treat bags for my nieces and nephews.

You can also find the download for it over at eighteen25. Last but not least, these patriotic ice cream cone wrappers from Martha Stewart make your July 4th treats look extra special.

Break out your craft boxes and have some fun!

No comments: