The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Contest...

I entered Zoey into the Fresh or Familiar Face contest with Huntsville photographer Jennifer Knapp. Out of 67 entries Zoey is one of the twelve finalist; however, she has some tough competition.


The winner will be determined by votes made by readers like you on Jennifer’s blog, http://www.authentic-images.com/blog/. So please place your vote for Zoey…she is finalist #5. The winner will receive a complimentary session conceptualized by Jennifer herself and a full session album. I would love to win this…but I need YOUR vote!!!

By the way Sara Nash will win a prize too…as I used her as the referral for Jennifer’s site…I found Jennifer’s site through Sara’s blog.

Check out the rest of Jennifer’s great work at http://www.authentic-images.com/.

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

No comments: