The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Summer To-Do List...

I’ve been brainstorming and daydreaming about endeavors that I want to accomplish this summer, and I decided to make a summer to-do list…I figured what better place to voice my undertakings than to my blogger friends.

1. Take Zoey to Sea World
2. Exercise at least five days a week (don’t laugh…ok, it’s funny…but please try to refrain yourself from hysterics)
3. Swim
4. Go on more dates with my handsome hubby
5. Make more time for myself (taking a bath by myself would feel like an accomplishment)
6. Go to the zoo
7. Drink more water
8. Win the lottery (I did say I was daydreaming)
9. Scrapbook
10. Go to the beach

ok, now it's your turn….make a blog post with your summer goals and leave the link to it in my comments area!

No comments: