The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Under the Sea...

When we asked Zoey what kind of party she wanted for her third birthday she was adamant about having a Little Mermaid theme. So with the help of my family we pulled off a great under the sea party. It’s amazing how much fun kids can have with a bounce house, cupcakes, and loot bags.




My cousin, Candice, and her husband, Cody, dressed up as Ariel and Prince Eric. By the way…my Aunt made the mermaid costume! Is she talented or what?

Zoey was surprised by their appearance and the kids loved having their picture made with Ariel.




Zoey made like a bandit in the present department. She received great gifts including a princess tiara, a handmade quilt, and cowgirl chaps.



Zoey is still talking about her Ariel birthday party…she had a great time!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We had a blast to! Baby girl did rack up in the gift department...she got some really neat stuff! Thanks for having us! Your pics turned out awesome!

Lacie said...

cowgirl Zoe.... her and diddle are going to be decked out at the RODE-E-SHOW!