The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Joy of Love (Day 11}…

Joy of Love {Day 11}…Dreams. Dreams come in every shape and form, and my own personal dreams change daily. I have personal dreams, dreams for my children, and dreams for my spouse. However, my husband and I have one predominant dream for our family…to own our dream home.


When you have children you alter the dreams and hopes you once had. Those things no longer seem as important. When my daughter was born I knew I wanted the opportunity to stay at home with her. I have now been a stay-at-home mom for almost five years. Though, sacrifices have to be made. One of those sacrifices has been putting off buying of our dream home. I know if we purchase what we want I’ll have to go back to work. I don’t want to settle for just any house. I just know when I find my dream home…it will be it. The home I grow old in, the home my children will come home to with their children, and it will be the place our family's memories are made. Deep inside I know any house can be a home. However, dreams make us work harder, think outside the box, and push ourselves. It also makes us not take for granted the accomplishments we make in life. I know with time our dreams will come true, and I will appreciate all the hard work it took to get there!

No comments: