The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy of Love {Day 2}...

It’s Day 2 in the Joy of Love workshop and our assignment is to capture how your loved ones look. The goal is to capture their TRUE essence, expression, attitude, and posture. My lovey dovey nature is a little dormant today. It’s 19 degrees in Texas, my heater is broken, and I have no hot water. So needless to say…you do not want to see a picture of any of my family members today. In fact, I took a picture of my husband and he threatened my life if I posted it! So, I’m saving that one for a day when he really burns my hide. Don’t worry it will come and the picture will be exposed….ahahaha (that’s my evil laugh). I just took these pictures of my daughter and I love them.


They are her…down to the pearls and frilly pink shirt. I see only warmth and love in her expression and these are quickly becoming my favorite photos to date.



This is what love looks like in my eyes!

No comments: