The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy of Love {Day 8}...

Day 8 in the Joy of Love workshop is here. Today's assignment…What has your spouse (or loved one) given or promised to you (material or immaterial)? Try to capture this “gift” from their heart. The best gift my husband has ever given me is the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mother. Right after my daughter was born my husband took a job working out of state. He was away from home and traveling for extended periods of time. He did not get to visit often; to this day he still feels like he missed out on so much in my daughter’s life. This picture was taken right before he was called out on his first job and had to leave both my daughter and I at home.


I believe sometimes he feels unappreciated and taken for granted. I want him to know that his hard work and dedication to our family is the best gift I could ever ask for. I do understand the sacrifices he makes for our family and I’m grateful. I know that the time I spend at home with my children makes a difference in their lives. I have only one person to thank for this opportunity and I love him very much!

No comments: