The Blakley's
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages


About Me

My photo
I’m a stay at home mother of two beautiful children, Zoey and Zane. I spend most of my days wiping butts and cleaning up…but what can I say I love every minute of it. I love the time I get to spend each day with my children thanks to God and my wonderful husband. This blog is about our daily happenings at the Blakley Ranch. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joy of Love {Day 9}…

The objective today is to document your loved ones passions and hobbies. My husband has one hobby and one hobby alone…horses.


I truly believe that people are born with talents. My husband was born with the gift to ride. He has a connection with horses that is very obvious to see. I believe he has passed this passion onto our daughter…she is a natural too. I delight in watching them together. You can see the ease and comfort they feel while riding. It’s the prefect hobby for them to share together.

No comments: